Cliff House c1890
SF-Waterfront

by

WorldWide Archive

Cliff House c1890
View Larger
Cliff House c1890
The second Cliff House, built by Adolph Sutro in 1896, was an 8-story Victorian structure. It offered fine dining, panoramic views, and art and natural science exhibits, which made it a popular attraction for the City's elite. It survived the 1906 Quake, but was destroyed by fire in 1907.
As Shown: $21.35
Size:
Paper: Enhanced Matte
Learn About Our Papers
or
Frame: Wide Square Black
Size: 22.5" x 18.5"
Paper: Enhanced Matte
As Shown Framed Price
$139.88
or
Bookmark and Share